Monday, January 31, 2005

Me and the blog

So here is the deal.

I am not following current events these days. Somewhere between deciding I want a different sort of employment situation and the last election I just quit.

The only exception I have is the last case I have on appeal, which regardless of where I end up I want to continue as attorney of record, and the Harris county bible case. This will probably change, but it hasn't changed as fast as I thought it would, so really, who knows?

I guess one thing I would like to do in the interim is find a bunch of sites about art with dark colors, or art based on dark subjects so that my search engine traffic (not related to missspellings) can have an easier time finding what they are looking for. For all of you, thanks for visiting, but you would do better to search for Giger.

No comments:

 
Faith, here’s an equivocator, that could swear in both the scales against either scale; who committed treason enough for God’s sake, yet could not equivocate to heaven. O, come in, equivocator. -Shakespeare, Macbeth: 3.2.9-12